Canada is on the continent of North America. Canada lies to the North of the USA and, behind Russia, is the world’s second largest country. The vast majority of Canada’s population lives near the southern border with the USA.
Canadians are very hospitable, welcoming people – particularly in provincial and rural Canada. The majority of Canadians is very tolerant and follows a live and let live philosophy. There is often a stronger sense of community and duty in Canadian towns than can be found in other countries. Because of higher standard of living in Canada, in the last decade, Canada has repeatedly been chosen by UN as one of the best places to live in the world. Canada culture bears a multidimensional character with streaks from French, British and American culture deeply embedded into it. Canadians are polite and courteous to a fault; they are levelheaded thinkers and love peace.
The combination of Canada natural environment and its reputation for high-quality education are just a few of the things that have made Canada an ideal destination and attracted tens of thousands of foreign students to Canada every year. Education in Canada is provided, funded and overseen by federal, provincial, and local governments, which mean there are significant differences between the education systems of the different provinces. However, education is important to Canadians, and standards across the country are uniformly high. The education system in Canada encompasses both publicly-funded and private schools, including: community colleges / technical institutes, career colleges, language schools, secondary schools, summer camps, universities and university colleges. Next Immigration Services Immigration Consultants can assist with admissions into top Institutions in Canada, Both SPP & Non-SPP and have the authority to act as a recruitment agent for a number of tertiary institutions including:-
- Langara College-Vancouver
- Fraser international college-Vancouver
- St. Lawrence College- Toronto, Kingston, Cornwell & Brockville
- College of the Rockies- Cranbrook, British Columbia
- Niagara College Welland & Niagara by the Lake
- Okanagan College – Kelowna, B.C
- Selkirk College-Kelowna, B.C
- Norquest College- Edmonton,Alberta
- SAIT Polytechnic- Calgary,Alberta
- St.Francis Xavier University -Antigonish, Nova Scotia
- Thomson River University- B.C.
- International college of Manitoba-Winnipeg
Arbutus College-Vancouver, B.C